Esther Spina is big on goal setting, always has been. “I set really high goals,” she says. Then she works hard to achieve them. It took her just three years to achieve her goal of National Consultant with Ambit Energy, the company’s highest level for network marketing affiliates.
Women empowering women is our mission. Perhaps you are looking for some extra income, or you’re ready to finally get on the path to true financial freedom. Either way, we can help. I’ve been where you are right now, and financially, I have gotten to where you might like to be.
When utility rates rise most people get a sinking feeling. Too many bills, not enough money. How do you make up the difference? Ambit Energy! Link Your Income to a commodity. Ambit can help you to turn high utility rates into high income rates with the best home business you can imagine.
What’s the best business for women? Let me describe my business, the one that puts me in the top income earners bracket in the USA every year, and see if it’s something that might appeal to you.
Network marketing can be a pathway to fulfilling your best dreams, but if you ever want to get past the dreaming stage there are a few things you need to learn – fast.
Many types of products and services are offered via network marketing companies. Some are excellent in all respects, but unfortunately, not every company bothers to do things right for its customers or associates.
If you are considering entering network marketing you owe it to yourself to consider these 5 critical factors that ultimately will determine your success.
1. The Product or Service
- Is it something you would own or use yourself?
- If so, is it clearly superior to similar offerings, or is there nothing to distinguish it from the rest of the field?
- Is there strong demand? If not, you may find yourself having to create a market, which can take a lot more time and money than you may have to invest.
2. The Company
- How big is the company? It needn’t be a giant, but it should have enough critical mass that you know it is going to stay in business.
- Who are the people at...
I’ve seen lots of MLM marketing articles about how to choose a company. I haven’t seen as much written about how to select the best people to help build your business. I can’t think of a more important decision you have to make.
Multi-level companies sometimes take a bad rap. That may partly be because the industry hasn’t done as good a job as it could explaining itself. But ultimately, I think it all can be traced back to recruiting.
The people we recruit define what MLM marketing is, and if we don’t have people who really understand it trying to explain it, no wonder the public gets a distorted picture. More importantly, without good people we won’t get the results we want.
Finding and Securing Good Recruits
Have you taken time to define who it is that you’re looking for and what characteristics they should have? Here are some of the things I consider.
1. Character Matters – Start by looking for people of good character. Honest people; people who genuinely care about serving others and treating them right. Sometimes we over-sell the money-making opportunity in MLM marketing. The...